Sunday, January 16, 2005
my 1st jap lesson
I took up an elementary Japanese course with shan. We attended our first lesson today. Wow I felt like a student again. Since it's a new language for me, I had a difficult time learning the characters espcially with the pronounciation and writing. Yup I will practise later in the week.
The weekend is over juz like that. I had a long day yesterday that I went to
bed feeling tired out. Sundays have always been the same for me, spending most of the time with my family. I collected the pair of pants after my class. Yup I tried it at home and sad to say, I dont look good in them. Argh...I'm juz too skinny. I've got to put on more weight. I spent the night marking away and watching soccer too. Yah Singapore won the Tiger Cup. The final most wonderful match that had taken place at the National Stadium before it undergoes rebuilding.
My reflections since the start of school
I am still learning to adapt to the school life, especially with the duties and responsibilities given to me. Though guided but I must admit that I'm still lost. Lost...and of course I did asked for assistance when I'm uncertain about some things. People learn from experiences and mistakes. I am of no exception. But there's juz simply too much to learn and to discover. I need help but how should I ask for it. I will ask but how much help can I ask for? I want things to happen for the better. I have given it much thought and will do my best to make it better. At the end of the day, at least I know that I have tried. My relationship with my family gets better. Maybe it's due to the fact that I've stepped into the next phase of life--working life. My parents need not worry for my
education now and I have more freedom now. But looking at how I had handled other relationships especially with some friends that I realised that I have handled them very badly.
Back to doing LP...then if I'm still able to stay awake, come the ticks n crosses...
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
11:18 pm
__________________________________________